What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to use text messages to how to turn a woman on and get her out
- Even if you didn’t make a stellar first impression, you can still get her wanting you
- A specific sequence of magnetic texts called the Keylock Sequence
- How to have her trusting you, thinking about you, craving you
- How to have her desperately waiting for your next message
- This works like Clockwork – rinse, wash, repeat
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Magnetic Messaging scores 81.03/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://magneticmessaging.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: magneticmessaging.com you’ll also be taken through to magneticmessaging.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)